- Sensors & Instrumentation
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Racing Accessories
Turbo Boost/EGT Gauge (DG211)
SPA's Turbo Boost EGT Digital temperature gauge comes complete with sensor for vacuum/boost pressure and an EGT K type stainless steel thermocouple probe sensor, compression mounting gland 1/8 BSPT, and adaptor amplifier box rated at 1300 Degrees C. It has been designed with turbo boost and exhaust gas temperature applications in mind primarily for performance cars and motorcycles, but can be used in any similar applications on planes, boats and even machinery. A choice of 7 user switchable backlit illumination colours.
This Turbo Boost EGT Digital gauge kit represents one of the most accurate pressure and high temperature monitoring devices available. User programmable over boost red LED, and over temperature alarm for any application and peak recall of maximum values.
Kit is fully inclusive of all sensors and wiring as well as comprehensive user manual.
Features found on these gauges include:
- Switchable 7 colour backlight
- Adjustable backlight brightness
- User programmable settings for Boost and temp i.e. PSI, BAR or KGcm2, C or F
- High resolution modes for 0.1 PSI or C etc
- Programmable button function, recall and menu etc
- Extended temperature operation for extreme climates -20 +70 C
- Stainless steel pressure/vacuum sensors
- Programmable warning lights, including low battery
- Programmable outputs for driving external LEDs or relays
- Programmable high and low alarm settings for both pressure and EGT
- Contrast adjust for easier reading at different viewing angles
- Thermocouple options and kits available
Includes VAT. Please note prices displayed are inclusive of 20% VAT; if outside the EU, VAT will be deducted during payment processing.
If you have any questions about this product, please call +44 (0)1543 434 580 or contact us by email.