- Sensors & Instrumentation
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Racing Accessories
Multi-Readout Tyre Temp Handheld Gauge (MTT-1)
SPA's tyre temp gauge is a compact lightweight instrument packed with easy to use features. All four tyres are graphically represented on screen with three readings shown for each tyre - outer, middle and inside edge. Supplied with tyre temp probe and batteries, ready to go straight from the off.
Information displayed on screen correctly analysed will reveal how the car is setup and help the engineer decide what setup changes need to be made for better lap times. The screen is easily navigated using the button on the front panel, tyre temps are stored at the press of a button. All information is stored and can be referenced later if required. This is an invaluable tool for all competitors to achieve a competitive edge.
New: Tyre temp 3 version also features single temp mode (large digits) for any K type thermocouple (-200 to +1350 deg C) with 50 screens memory, and long battery life on 3 AA cells (with battery gauge).
- Measure and store 12 temps quickly and easily on each screen
- Stores up to 50 screens of information
- Allocate different car numbers for each vehicle for fast and easy referencing
- Custom hand held probe with fast response times
- Switchable backlight for night use
- Temperature switchable between °C and °F
- Tyre Temp probe included in kit.
Includes VAT. Please note prices displayed are inclusive of 20% VAT; if outside the EU, VAT will be deducted during payment processing.
If you have any questions about this product, please call +44 (0)1543 434 580 or contact us by email.