- Sensors & Instrumentation
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Racing Accessories
EGT/EGT Gauge (DG222)
SPA's dual EGT kit temperature gauge comes complete with two EGT K type stainless steel thermocouple probe sensors, mounting glands, and adaptor ampilfier boxes rated at 1300 Degrees C. It has been designed with exhaust gas temperature applications in mind primarily for performance cars and motorcycles, but can be used in any high temperature application on planes, boats and even machinery. They have a choice of 7 backlit illumination colours.Features found on these gauges include:
This EGT kit temperature gauge represents one of the most accurate high temperature monitoring devices available, with user programmable alarm conditions for any application and peak recall of maximum values.
Kit is fully inclusive of all sensors and wiring as well as comprehensive user manual.
- Switchable 7 colour backlight
- Adjustable backlight brightness
- User programmable settings for temp i.e. C or F
- High resolution modes for 0.1 C etc.
- Programmable button function, recall and menu etc.
- Extended temperature operation for extreme climates -20 +70 C
- Stainless steel EGT sensors
- Programmable warning lights, including low battery
- Programmable outputs for driving external LED's or relays
- Programmable high and low alarm settings for temperatures
- Contrast adjust for easier reading at different viewing angles
Includes VAT. Please note prices displayed are inclusive of 20% VAT; if outside the EU, VAT will be deducted during payment processing.
If you have any questions about this product, please call +44 (0)1543 434 580 or contact us by email.